Tuesday, 25 November 2008

Lucky

I think i am lucky enough. I have a warm and caring family. I have some friendly and helpful friends that always be there with me. I have tertiary education without me worrying about the school fees. I have enough foods and nice place to stay. I have some money to buy something that i want. I am healthy. I can look at the colourful world. I can breath. I can listen to things that are nice. I feel so lucky compared to someone in the other world who lack of the basic things that they need. If we complain less for what we don't have, we will feel much happier. As Mother Teresa said : " In this life we cannot do great things. We can only do small things with great love." Sometimes, it is not the matter we must do big things but it is how much love and effort we put in while we are doing the small things. Anyone that always complain and feel that the world is always unfair to you, do cheer up! There is no total and absolute fairness in this world but it is depends on us the way we look at the things or world. Be contented with what you have and at the same time work hard for your dreams. Life is full of uncertainty. Thus, be brave to face challenges ahead of you.

No comments: