Actually, I went to Marunouchi for attending a talk about economics with my uncle. The Professor is from Keio University and graduated from Harvard University. Frankly, his slang is weird and personally i think that he is too pessimistic about the economics. When some of the members from the floor asked his opinion for resolving the economics problems which are severe. He just asked us to wait and see and we can't take any action about it. I knew the economics now are worst but at least i think that we (the government and the people) should do something but not being static. Anywhere, i think it is a good experience for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow! You went to Tokyo? Must be winter now? Nice! :)
Ee Vonn: i went there last december & back msia on january. consider winter there but there was no snowing when i was there. In tokyo, it seldom snowing. I hang around in and outskirt of tokyo only cos the currency that time is high. still haven't finish upload the photos. will do it within this week. knew that you're going to Aus soon. enjoy your uni life there. I think it will be great! take care & not forgetting wish you happy chinese new year. all the best:) ***hugs***
Post a Comment