Thursday, 26 February 2009

raining

It is raining now. The sounds of the rain drops are soothing. Actually, i like to look at the rain drops.

However, can my mind stay focus?

Can I stay calm?

Can I be more hardworking?

Can I clear all the unnecessary things in my brain?

Can I let go those negative feelings in my heart?

Can I stay firm?

Can I finish do things that i should?

Can I stop day dreaming?

Can I be brave to face the problems and not being an ostrich?

Can I be responsible to myself?

There are still many questions that i keep on reminding and questioning myself. The ultimate answer for all the questions is I HAVE TO & I MUST.

Never allow yourself to be shaken by any storm or upheaval in your life but stand as firm in your convictions as a huge old pine rooted in the mountainside. I shall be focus and firm to move on.

2 comments:

:: hamano asuka :: said...

sometimes, in life we will face some bumps that will make us doubt about everything in our life..but soon we will learn that sometimes are meant to happen for you to ponder upon..dont worry too much..

just do what you feel like doing and you will be fine..

peilin87 said...

Michelle,

Thank you for your encouragement:)