Sometimes, i doubted whether i am being anti-social.
I always doubt myself whether i am being unapproachable to others.
I try to mix with the people but i feel uneasy with them.
I feel more lonely when i am with them as no one can understand my complicated mind.
I try to be happy with them but i knew deep inside my heart, i smile for the sake of no reason.
I try to talk with the topics they like but i dislike the topics because i can't understand their thinking.
I knew the only way i can do is to accept their differences with me and try to be good with them.
Logically, i shall behave method as i mentioned above.
However, i choose to behave following my heart. I rather be alone instead of lonely.
Do allow me to be myself without hurting others.
I would be very happy then:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
it is ok to like to be alone..i used to be like u too until something happened and i started mixing around...the next thing i know problems started to arise here and there due to the complexity of human nature...
so i'd wish i was how i used to in the past..
do anything as long as you are happy..nobody is in charge of making you happy but urself.. :)
Michelle: I knew what you means & thanks for being here always to drop me comments which made me feel warmth:) Wish you be happy always too!
Post a Comment