Saturday, 15 November 2008

alone

Being alone is not really a bad thing. I think i really used to do things alone. I can watch movie in cinema alone, eat alone, shop alone, study alone, stay alone, etc. I think i enjoy being alone sometimes. I can just be myself then. No need to accommodate others. Do whatever i like. Maybe i enjoy the freedom that i had. Some of my friends did not understand or accept that i can even watch movie alone, but i think it is a very personal choice. I am not individualistic or keep everything to myself. I will look for my friends once in a while to hang around. I also enjoy the moments with them. However, being alone means that i really being honest to myself. Not many people might understand me but those who enjoy being alone will know what i means:)

4 comments:

Ee Vonn Tan said...

hi there pei lin :)
i know what you mean!
coz i really think that being alone sometimes is quite nice afterall i am getting used to it nowadays.

:: hamano asuka :: said...

wow...salute...i envied u that u can do things by urself...especially watch movie alone..haha..i used be alone too last time but now sometimes i reli feel lonely at times..haha..but i hv a reli bad habit..i dun eat wen im alone..haha..teach me how 2 get it over~~

Wei Haun said...

Well, I think I understand the kind of feelings you have cuz I'm quite similar to you! hehe

peilin87 said...

ee vonn & wei haun: finally, i find some "kaki" ady...hehe...

michelle: at 1st, it might be difficult but u ll get used to it slowly. eating alone is not bad. can eat whatever u want at some particular time. might get lonely sometimes but if u are happy with what u did, u ll surely enjoy it...