I had my CLR ( common law & reasoning) class today which i dislike the most among 4 subjects. It is not because of the difficulty of the subject but the problem is the lecturer which make us feel so fed up with the subject. Hence, the absent rates of my class for this subject is extremely high. There will be around 13-16 students out of 50 students.
To me, i will skip it once in a while. There are many reasons. Firstly, i am lazy to attend his class as i think it is a waste of time. I admit that i am not really good in this subject but the MAIN reason i does not attend classes is the lecturer is lack of sincerity & passionate to teach us. What he did for every class is he read out from one of the text books completely. HELLO! All of us have a copy of the book. Since we can refer the book by ourselves, it is useless for him to repeat the same thing. It is like xeroxing a lecture with the book. I knew not everyone can teach well or make the class interesting but at least show us some efforts. We will understand & accept your teaching style IF you really put your heart in teaching us but not blame us totally. We are adults & we shall respect each other.
Before the end of the class today, he ended his class with frustration & shouting at us. He popped out many 'cursing' words to us where it discourages many of my classmates. Don't he know that exam is coming really soon? The words that came out from his mouth will affect our emotions. I knew we are wrong for not attending his class but let's be fair. We had given him lots of chances to improve since semester one but he failed to do so.
The only thing i can do now is i will really push myself harder to pass the exam. I told my classmates that if i pass & the moment i get my result in September, i will throw the books on his face. lol. I am not bad mouth about him here as i totally doesn't reveal his name here. All i want to say is that if he still doesn't know the word RESPECT, please go back to primary/ kindergarden to learn it. Furthermore, he got master from UK. I really speechless about him at the end of the post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
a teacher cursing students??!!that's too over!!
I think most probably he lost his control & frankly, he lost the respect from me....
Post a Comment