Wednesday, 18 March 2009
uncertain
Sometimes, when i want to express my concern to my friend whom i did not meet for such a long time, i feel hesitate to do so. Till now, i feel doubtful whether i shall give him a call. I dislike myself for behaving in this way. Anyway, sometimes, action is more important than words. When i read Kc's blog, i knew Kc's grandma is sick severely. I still remember Kc told me that he is very close with his grandma. He went to his grandma's house everyday during secondary school days. Hopefully, miracle will happen & his grandma will get well soon. Though i haven't see his grandma before, I really pray hard that she will be able to fight for this battle. Kc, cheers up!!! Don't ever give up. When the God close the door, He will open another window for you( direct translate from Chinese. In English, it is something like there is a will, there is a way.) . Hope is important as the value that the movie- changeling want to bring out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment