I am at my hometown now till next week. These few days, i met my friends as some of them are having semester break too. It is great to meet with them as it is not easy to meet them. Most of them study abroad. However, there are still some things that i have to do before i back KL.
1) renew my license
2) Will look for Chin Leng this Wednesday & Thursday with Hor Yuet
3) stay overnight at my grandma's house
4) help mum to settle her thing
I am busy reading the twilight series. Hopefully, i can finish all the books by this week. I seldom update my blog because i does not know what i want to write. Maybe i need some 'sparks' in my life in order to inspire me to write.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
u hvnt finish reading the twilight series??
btw have you read "the 5 people you meet in heaven"??
Michelle: Yup, still on the way to finish it. I am reading the 3rd. I read the 5 people you meet in heaven already. However, i still prefer Tuesdays with Morrie & for one more day:)
Post a Comment