Tuesday, 8 September 2009

Back!

I am back! It has been such a long time for me to blog again. Many things happened in between but i really do not want to post the incidents here because i would like to keep them as personal matters. Besides, life is routine and i did not know what i shall blog. I bought many books during the book fest last august. I think more than 10 books. So, i am broke:( However, i think it is worthy to book-lovers. The book fest for this year was not as good as previous years because less books compared with previous years especially books from Hong Kong and Taiwan. Other than selling books, a variety of stalls which were not related to books such as snacks, shoes, bags, etc were set up. Personally, I prefer books shall be the most important thing in book fest.

New semester started last week. I have classes 3 days per week. I will be taking law of tort, trusts, evidence and land law. I had browsed through the books. The subjects above rely on statutes most of the time= a lot of memorizing...Will be very serious this year onwards. It is very important as there will be a classification for the grades. At this moment, academic is one of my priorities as i am a student.

Went to Bangkok with May. It was such a pleasant trip. I felt so rejuvenated after the trip. Bangkok is really very different with what i imagined. I will put on the photos when i am free.

2 comments:

:: hamano asuka :: said...

books are definitely expensive here...btw are you picky about book or u read just about anything??
maybe we can trade borrow each other book??to prevent buying all the books by ourselves to read///

peilin87 said...

yup! books here are far more expensive...maybe the gov collects a lot of tax from the books. The gov encourage ppl to read more books. On the other hand, books are expensive which not much ppl could afford to buy many books. So weird!!! i am not choosy about books. i will read any books as long as it is interesting. How about u? U r right! we should exchange the books to read. A good book deserves to be shared!