Friday, 13 March 2009

crapping

Life is as usual. Frankly, nothing special happened for sure. That's why i don't have any idea to start post anything up here. The life is routine--- going college, studying, doing revision, watching drama, etc... i just wish something interesting happen to me.

When i backed to Ipoh last week, i managed to watch slumdog billionaire & the curious case of Benjamin Button. Both movies are good. If anyone is interested with these two movies, i strongly suggest that it is worth to have a watch.

I had planned to do lots of things after the exam in May. The lists are below:-
1) go to kinokuniya to read books that i miss so far. If can, i better save some money to buy books that i like.
2) go to bookfair held in KL Convention Center during end of May
3) watch drama & movies that i miss so far
4) is able to work 2 month in legal firm (attachment). I knew i won't get any bucks by working now but i just want to have an insight & gain some experiences.
5) save money to go to Singapore to look for Hor Yuet as i promise her for such a long time.
6) The trip to Vietnam & Cambodia with May is able to go on this year December>>>save money
7) Practise my Japanese & Korean language. I tried to practise reading the words before i sleep everyday. I don't want to waste the money that i had paid before for the lessons...

Recently, i found out that i really don't have much interests or simplified as i don't have hobbies according to my little bro. I think other than reading (not text books for sure!!!), watching drama, learning languages, sleeping & eating, I am not sure what i really like.

Happy Birthday in advance to Ai Wei:) Her birthday is tomorrow and she is one of my best buddies during Form 6. She is such a lovely & caring girl. All the best to her!

Exam just left 60 days. Jia you to myself!!!

I knew Chang Yuan is back to Malaysia. Welcome him back home!!! Actually, i would like to meet him with all my fellow xue ji friends but since we didn't meet each other for such a long time, it will be weird to meet suddenly. I miss all of them as i miss the life in xue ji with them though it is short. Anyway, i will be happy as long as they are good.

I shall stop crapping. I think it will take a long time that i won't update my blog unless i really have special things to share with others. It will be so boring to write out my daily life. See, this post is so so so boring to me & yet i still write it out.

2 comments:

LoVe THose said...

those ARE your hobbies:
reading
watching movie and drama
and learning language....

you are better than me..
my hobby is sleeping..
>.<

peilin87 said...

Love Those: May i know who are you? thanks!