Wednesday, 20 August 2008

happy ^^

I gradually get used to the college life & i met a few very nice friends. When i took the bus today, i met shook leen. She is very friendly & amicable. Actually, she is look alike with Ann. Make me think of Ann. Both of them are pretty & have sweet smile. I found out that shook leen is really a nice friend to have. Hope that we can be closer. Anyway, it depends on fate. I treasure her a lot.

Auntie send me kai xin's photo. Oh my gosh, she looks so sweet & cute. I miss her lots like she is my darling & sweetie ^^

Is she cute? she seems like thinking hard=p



She laugh so naive....very adorable... i like this photo very much...


Zheng yao, nicolas, mathilde & ming fong aunty with kai xin ( from left)...they are part of my beloved family=)

No comments: