Today is a new day ahead of me. I will start everything all over again. Firstly, I will have my very personal blog which I will try to update daily about my days and share my thoughts to my friends. Please bear with me if my blog is boring but i will try to make it to be more attractive & interesting.
Went to college as usual. Since the public law class has been canceled, i back home around 3pm. Actually, I shall having my Korean class today but i am having severe menstruation pain. Extremely painful that i don't even feel like walking. Anyway, i am feeling much better now. The Intermediate level 1 is going to end soon= test coming soon (this thursday). I have to work really hard to pass my test. I want to get distinction. Aja aja fighthing!
My family will be coming to KL to attend my sis's graduation ceremony.Even my grandma will be coming too. Feel happy to see them.
*** hope that i can get along well with my new classmates. have to remind myself that i will be kind and friendly to others. Jia you to myself! ***
***please bear with my english errors too. will try to write in proper and correct english***
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment