Wednesday, 27 August 2008

songs

I really don't know what really happen. I just keep on listen to 5 songs, which are perhaps love, stay, maria, winter sonata & 3 gatsu 9 ka. The music is so nice & the lyrics are so meaningful. I want to look for the korean songs in hangul but i can't find it. I just can find someone that translate in english & romanise the hangul.

a) PERHAPS LOVE >>>

on-je-yot-don-gon-ji / gi-yong na jin ah-na
ja-ku nae mo-ri-ga / no-ro u-ji-rop-don shi-jak
han-du bon-shik / doh-oh-ryu-dun seng-gak
ja-ku nul-o-ga-so / jo-gum dang-hwang-su-ru-un i ma-um
pyol-il-I ah-nil su it-da-go / sa-so-han ma-umi-ra-go
ni-ga ne-ge ja-ku (ne ge ja ku)
ma-rul ha-nun / geh o-saeng-han-gol

Chorus:

sa-rang-in-ga-yo / ku-de nah-wa gat-da-myon shi-jahk-in-ga-yo
ma-mi jah ku gu dael / sa-rang-han-dae-yo
on se-sang-i dud-du-rok / so-ri-chi-ne-yo
wae i-je-ya dul-li-jyoh oooohh…
so-rol man-na-gi we-hyae / i-je-ya sa-rang cha-jat-da-go

ji-gum nae ma-umul / sol-myong-ha-ryoh hae-do
ne-ga nae-ga dwe-o mamul nu kki nun bang bop ppun in de

i-mi nan ni / a-ne / it-nun-gol
ni a-ne / ni-ga it-du shi
u-rin so-ro-we-ge (so ro we ge)
i-mi gil-dul-yo / jin-ji mo-la

Repeat Chorus:

Seng-gak-hae-bo-myon (saeng gahk hae boh myuhn)
Manh-un sun-gan-so-ke (so ke)
Ol-ma-na manhun (yeah) sol-le-im it-ot-nun-ji
jo-gum nujun gu man-kum nan do jal-hyae jul-kke-yo

ham-ke hal-ke-yo / chu-wok-i dwel giokman sol-mul-hal-ke-yo
da-shin nae gyote-so / ddo-na-ji ma-yo
jjal-bun sun-gan-jo-cha-do bul-an-han gol-yo
nae-ge mo-mul-lo-jwoyo oooohh…
Gu-dael i-roh-ke ma-nhi (gu to rok ma-nhi)
Sarang-ha-go wi-so-yo (gu dae yo ya mahn) i mi

Meaning---

I don’t know when it all started
When my head became dizzy with thoughts of you

These thoughts would often pop up in my mind
I feel anxious as my heart expands towards you

It’s nothing.. it’s just a little thing
Your words are awkward to me

Is it love? If you feel the same way, is it a beginning?
My heart keeps saying it loves you
It screams out for the whole world to hear
Why has it taken so long for me to hear it~?
We’ve finally met.. finally found love

If I wanted to show you how I feel
The only way would be for you to become me

I’m already inside of you
Just like you’re inside of me

To each other [to each other]
We may already be too accustomed

Is it love? If you feel the same way, is it a beginning?
My heart keeps saying it loves you
It screams out for the whole world to hear
Why has it taken so long for me to hear it~?
We’ve finally met.. finally found love

When I think about it [when I think about it]
I realize how many moments there were when my heart trembled
I’ll try as harder as I was late in realizing my feelings

I’ll be with you, I’ll only give you fond memories
Please don’t ever leave me again
Even the shortest moments without you make me uneasy
Please stay by me~

I already love you so much (you’re the only one)


b) STAY>>>

Nan baboyosotjyo. Naega paboyosottjyo.
huhwehae-do neu-jotjyo aljyo dorikil sun opjyo
keudael bol su opssoyo nado algo issoyo
naega chongmal jalmo-thae-ssoyo chongmal mianhaeyo
keuttaen yae-gihaji mothaetjyo nomu orisogotjyo
ijewaso irohke ae-tae-umyo na[n]yongsor biroyo

Chorus:

Tangshinun nanun baboimnida
Chajonshim ttae-mune
Michol du-than guri-ume mang-ga-chigo itjyo
Tangshinun nanun babo-imnida
a-jik sa-rang-ha-gi-ye
ha-ru jong-il pong-po-ngul-go-ma-nit-jjyo
keu-dae-do na-do modu pabochorom

II.

Kurojin marayo dashi saenggakhaebwayo
suri ottoke yogikkaji himdulke wannunde
dashi saenggakhaebwayo huhwehashilkkoyeyo
naega chongmal jalmothaessoyo chongmalmianhaeyo
kuttaen yaegihaji mothaetjyo nomu orisogotjyo
ijewaso irohke ae-tae-umyo na[n]yongsorul biroyo

Repeat Chorus

Kudae op-shi-nna-han-su-ngan-do sal su opsoyo
Moril challado surul masyodo nun-mulmun hurujyo

Repeat Chorus

Ije do isang manggachichi mayo…


MEANING---


I was a fool, I was a fool
My regrets came late, no way to undo it
I can’t see you, I know
I was wrong. I am sorry

I couldn’t say it then
I was being absurd
Now in my grief
I ask for forgiveness

You, Me…we’re both fools
Because of our pride
We break down with yearning
You, Me…we’re both fools
For still loving
I cry all day long
Like fools, you and I

Stop, give us a chance
We’ve come so far
Give it another chance – You might regret
I was wrong. I am sorry

I couldn’t say it then
I was being absurd
Now in my grief
I ask for forgiveness

You, Me…we’re both fools
Because of our pride
We wreck ourselves with yearning
You, Me…we’re both fools
For still loving
I cry all day long
Like fools, you and I

I can’t live a moment without you
I cut my hair, I drink but my tears keep flowing

You, Me…we’re both fools
Because of pride (because of pride)
Because of the crazy yearning
We’re breaking down

You, Me…we’re both fools
For still loving
I cry all day long
Like fools, you and I

Please don’t feel devastated no more


c) MARIA>>>

cha chigum shija-khae
chogum-sshwil ttokob-ke
uhh… turyowo-hajima

pyolchyojin nunape
cho tae-yangi ki-reul bichwo
uhh… chol-tae-momchujima

Maria ave Maria
cho hwim-kurum kkeut-kaji nara
Maria ave Maria
gochin-paddowin sang-gwa-nobshi

cha chigum shija-khae
chogum-sshwil ttokob-ke
uhh… chol-tae-momchujima

Maria ave Maria
cho hwim-kurum kkeut-kaji nara
maria ave maria
gochin-paddowin sang-gwa-nobshi

Maria

mamchwo-borin shim-jang chon-chega
koncha-bulsu-ob-shi ttwi-yo-wa

(Repeat 2x) Maria ave Maria
cho hwim-kurum kkeut-kaji nara
Maria ave Maria
chojin-paddowin sang-gwa-nobshi

Meaning---

Alright, let’s start now
Little by little, passionately,
Oh~ Don’t be afraid
That road the sun is shining on, is laying outstretched before your eyes

Oh~ Never stop
Maria, Ave Maria
Fly to the end of those white clouds
Maria, Ave Maria
It doesn’t matter if you go through like the waves

It’s laying right before your eyes
Oh~ Never stop
Fly to the end of those white clouds

d) WINTER SONATA>>>

nae-ga olsu-opsul-korago / i-jen kurolsu op-tago
chebal kuman-harago narul tarrae-ji..
chong-mal i-joborigo shipo / tashin-bolsu-optdamyon
narul chapgo-in-nun noye modun-gol

naega utgo-shipul-ttaemada non / narul / uroborige mandunikka..
o-neu-got hanado naye ttaet-daero nonhalsu optke mandunun-gol
niga bogoshipul-ttaemada nan / irohke muno-jyo-borigo manikka
amuri ijulyogo ae-rulssodo ijulsu optke hanikka

chongmal ichoborigo shipo / tashin bol su opt-damyon
narul chapgo-in-nun noye modun-gol

naega utgo-shipul-ttaemada non / narul / uroborige mandunikka..
o-neu-got hanado naye ttaet-daero nonhalsu optke mandunun-gol
niga bogoshipul-ttaemada nan / irohke muno-jyo-borigo manikka
amuri ijulyogo ae-rulssodo ijulsu optke hanikka

tan hansaramul saranghanun-ge itorok himdunil-injul nan chongmal mollasso

naega utgo-shipul-ttaemada non / narul / uroborige mandunikka..
o-neu-got hanado naye ttaet-daero nonhalsu optke mandunun-gol
niga bogoshipul-ttaemada nan / irohke muno-jyo-borigo manikka
amuri ijulyogo ae-rulssodo ijulsu optke hanikka

MEANING---


I won’t cry for you, I won’t do that kind of thing now
Please don’t do that, I can’t be soothed

* CHORUS *
The truth is I want to forget it all
When I couldn’t see you I realised you were my everything
When I want to smile, will you look at me and cry?
Which is my one hope that you can’t do it at all
When I want you to look at me, will I fall apart?
No matter how you try to forget, can you forget?

Repeat CHORUS

To love only one person is really tough
But I honestly didn’t know that

Repeat CHORUS

e) 3 GATSU 9 KA>>>

Nagareru kisetsu no mannaka de
Futo hi no nagasa wo kanjimasu
Sewashiku sugiru hibi no naka ni
Watashi to anata de yume wo egaku

Sangatsu no kaze ni omoi wo nosete
Sakura no tsubomi wa haru e to tsuzukimasu

Afure dasu hikari no tsubu ga
Sukoshi zutsu asa wo atatamemasu
Ookina akubi wo shita ato ni
Sukoshi tereteru anata no yoko de

Arata na sekai no iriguchi ni tachi
Kizuita koto wa hitori ja nai tte koto

Hitomi wo tojireba anata ga
Mabuta no ura ni iru koto de
Dore hodo tsuyoku nareta deshou
Anata ni totte watashi mo sou de aritai

Sunabokori hakobu tsumujikaze
Sentakumono ni karamarimasu ga
Hirumae no sora no shiroi tsuki wa
Nan da ka kirei de mitoremashita

Umaku wa ikanu koto mo aru keredo
Ten wo aogeba sore sae chiisakute

Aoi sora wa rin to sunde
Hitsujigumo wa shizuka ni yureru
Hana saku wo matsu yorokobi wo
Wakachiaeru no de areba sore wa shiawase

Kono saki mo tonari de sotto hohoende

Hitomi wo tojireba anata ga
Mabuta no ura ni iru koto de
Dore hodo tsuyoku nareta deshou
Anata ni totte watashi mo sou de aritai

MEANING---


In the middle of this drifting season
I suddenly feel the length of the days
In the midst of these quickly-passing days
You and I dream away

With my feelings on the March wind
The cherry blossom buds continue on into spring

The overflowing drops of light
One by one warm the morning
Beside you, I'm a little embarrassed
After a huge yawn

I'm standing at the door to a new world
What I've realized is that I'm not alone

If I close my eyes
You're behind my eyelids
How strong has that made me?
I hope I'm the same for you

The dusty whirlwind
Tangled up the laundry, but
The white moon in the morning sky
Was so beautiful, I couldn't look away

There are things that don't go the way I planned
But if I look up to the sky, even they seem small

The blue sky is cold and clear
The fluffy clouds float by quietly
If I can share with you the joy
Of waiting for the flowers to bloom, I'll be happy

From now on, I want you to be quietly smiling beside me

If I close my eyes
You're behind my eyelids
How strong has that made me?
I hope I'm the same for you


Another favourite song of mine is TOP OF THE WORLD by carpenters. Actually, i shall doing my assignment but i am really not in a right mood to do it. I will start to do it either tomorrow or friday. I must finish it & hand it on time. feel much more relief after repeating listen to the songs. aja aja fighting ^^


No comments: