Tuesday, 19 August 2008

tiring

Maybe i am so used to the idle life that i had before. So, when i start with the normal schooling hour, i am extremely exhausted. My brain is like stuck and freaking tired. Many stuffs are inside my tiny brain.

This 2 days, i kept on sms-ed may,ai wei, hing mun, kah wai, winnie & wei chen. As hing mun request to have a gathering, i am the one who will organize as usual. It is really time consuming & i think i won't be doing it next time. It is ok to do it once a while but not always. It is good to let others to have a chance doing it. Only wei chen doesn't reply my message. hmm..i do not know whether he will feel embarass to meet me. However, i feel comfortable to meet him. It is not a big deal. We were classmates before after all. Hope he will forget the past & i hope i won't lost him as a friend. I can feel that he is really a nice & kind friend that worth to be. I am really ok after 2 years++. I do hope that we can meet. It really depends whether kah wai can persuade him to go but not me. I did what i can already. So, hope to see you all on 20th of sept, 1pm in midvalley.

Happy belated birthday to Huey Koon:) though it is late, my sincere wishes to you will not be lessen. It has been such a long time that we don't meet even talking or e-mailing. As long as you are happy in Australia, i will be happy too. All the best to you & take care! You might or won't read my blog. Hope you can sense or feel my wishes towards you.

Zheng yao phoned me when i was in library today. He asked me to go park with him. I feel really sorry that i have to turn him down as i can't back home so fast. I will accompany him on friday if i can. Hope he has an enjoyable & happy holiday:) love you!

No comments: