Tuesday, 26 August 2008

mixture

I enjoy having class everyday though i have to wake up early in the morning. It is not because that i love what i am learning now but i just feel that my life is meaningful when i am busy with my things. It is like a student life. I just need to have my days free on friday to sunday. it is enough for me. I am not that greedy.

Yesterday, i just had a talk with shu leen, my classmate. Everyday, we will take bus to college. I just realized that her actual ambition is to become a dancer. Due to the objection of her parents, she just change her mind & doing law. feel so sad for her. I knew the feeling that can't pursue our dreams. Maybe i encountered the quite alike situation with her. Reading law is not my own interest & becoming a lawyer is not my dream at this moment. I love language & hope to become a great diplomat. I knew it is a bit difficult for me to do that but at least i will work very hard to obtain excellent result in my undergraduate course. It is because i want to strike my another dream--- i want to study abroad with full scholarship that my dad need not pay single sen. Hopefully, both of us can do what we like. Jia you!

Had korean food in Daorae as my dinner with my brother & mika. Enjoy the foods so much. There are banchan, kim chi hot pot, pajeon, steam egg, watermelon, rice tea & coke. I like the food there & the waiters are very friendly. Sometimes, they are too friendly that make me feel scared..haha.... About my favourite foods, i think i prefer asian food such as japanese food, korean food, chinese food & thai food. I didn't really like western food as i had a scary moment in chilis with ai wei & may. It is merely because of the extremely huge proportion of food. I still remember my fish & chips & vanilla blended with banana that make me so full that i feel so uncomfortable. That's why i am afraid of western food. Whenever my brother invite me to have western food, i just reject him. At this moment, i still can't forget the over-stuffed feelings.

There is an assignment for contract law. has to hand in on next tuesday. be hardworking, pei lin!

No comments: