Tuesday, 21 October 2008

...

I want to blog but i am very tired recently. Studying become my priority in my life at this moment. I wish that i could have more hours in 1 day. Time is not enough for me. I need enough time to sleep. I need enough time to have my pleasure time. I need enough time to read my favorite novels. I wish...

I am feeling so relief since i had told my friend, K all the things. No need to hide from K anymore. No secrets. Being honest and truthful is such a wonderful and nice thing. At least, i did not need to lie to k because i did not want to reveal my secret to K. feel so good now.

I got 33 out of 50 for my interviewing client test for legal skills. The lecturer told me i am doing quite well but i just ignore what he told me. Maybe i feel that i did not do well enough. I am not longing for high marks but i just feel that i can do better in some aspects. I hope that i will do well in my mooting later. I don't desire for high marks but i just want to do my best.

Just chatted with Yin Yinn, my good friend in secondary school. She encounter some problems that i have been through before. I did encourage her a lot and i hope she can overcome and go through it. Jia You, Yin Yinn! i will be there to support you ! Be confident and be brave! you can really do it ^___^

May all of you have a nice week ahead of you.

No comments: