Suddenly, i miss the life when i was in MMU. Though it is just 6 month, it brought me lots of memories that i will put in my heart forever and ever. Once, i feel regret to leave there, but, i knew i can't because i have to be responsible for what i have chosen. I still remember i went there without any friends and i feel so scared. Luckily, i met a lot of nice and friendly people there. Thanks for mika's help that i can find a nice place there to live. The condominium that i live is consider the best place to live near my campus.
The 1st day i went there, i met two gentlemen, Kelvin & william. Both of them are Soka's members. They purposely waited me at MMU and brought me back to the condominium. William is an Ipoh-ian whereas kelvin is a penang-ite who can't speak well in cantonese. Then, i used the whole day to settle down all the things. The next day, i met my another housemate, shin yee. She is really helpful and brought me to walk around the campus though she is very busy in preparing shi bian. I found out that she is my classmate too. Then, she asked me to be the working committee for shi bian and i joined the event. Frankly, i am lucky enough. There, i met michelle, choi yee and chew yee whom they treat me really well. I gained a lot through this event and i found out that debate is really interesting. I knew more about debate and i love watching the competition. I am so touched by choi yee's gesture. My high heeled shoes made my leg so painful and choi yee exchanged her comfortable high heeled shoes with me. Both of us also have to do lots of things and she is still willing to do so. I still miss the time when we sat facing the big field chit-chatted our dreams when there was free time duing the shi bian.
After this event, i am closer with chew yee and michelle. We almost have dinner together every night and we always went out yum cha. Sometimes, we did go to malacca town to yum cha. Thanks michelle or ah heong for driving us here and there. I really miss the moments we spent together.
Later, i knew more classmates through shin yee such as ellie, dee ming, siang ly, shook mei, apple and alan. Not forgetting yee chian, lenneth, hui lian, weng man, kei vin,etc. Ellie, thanks a lot for always there to accompany me and helping me. Dee Ming and siang ly , i miss the time when we did the chocolate for the whole night and just slept for few hours before we went to classes. Shook Mei and apple, thanks for always helping me in my studies and always nudge me through msn whenever we are having assignment. Thanks Alan who is always driving me here and there. I still remember that when you found out that i took bus alone to do some errands before i back to hometown, you phoned me and said you want to fetch me. We end out meeting at Mahkota parade and we ate cakes near the mahkoda parade. I also remembered that when there is one time we represented our group to do presentation for malaysian legal system and we had to wear formal. At first, he did not want to wear but he also wore it after i persuaded him to wear. Besides, he bought a piece of secret recipe cake for me though we had final that time. Thanks a lot to you. Personally, i think that you are really a good person though sometimes people think that you are not.
Furthermore, I miss the time i had been with my housemates which are Kelvin, Shin Yee and Khai Herng. They are being so helpful and i really miss every single thing there. Thanks for what they did for me. Thanks a lot for celebrated my birthday albeit busy preparing for final. Thanks khai herng for always sharing lots of thoughts and secrets with me.
Being in MMU for 6 month brought me lots of fond memories that i will put in my heart and mind forever. I think there is no where else that i can find such friendly, helpful and kind friends in my university life. I am being really frank.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment