Friday, 17 October 2008

I am okay!

I am at the computer lab of my college now. Since the line in my house had some problems, i can't online at home. To those who read my my blog, the previous post of mine is making others worried of me. Thanks a lot but i am feeling better and i am okay! No worries! I think i had solved all the doubts in my mind all the while. I had settled my passport and i will get my student verification letter next Monday. Then, i can apply visa on the following day. After all, i can consider settle all my things. The duration i stay there is depend on the visa issue by the embassy.

This week, i will surely pack with assignments. Lots of assignments with different due dates. Assignments are coming like no ending and i have started to accept the truth. If i study this difficult course, my life and workload as a student will surely be hectic compared friends who are taking other courses. So, i won't be so serious and feel so pressure about it. Just treat the assignments as exercises. The lists of my assignments:
1) criminal law- 4 questions( 2 to be handed next week and the others will be handed in before semester break)
2)public law- 1 question (hand in at the end of October) and another 1 will be given next week
3) Common law- too much that i did not count them
4) contract law - will be given either the end of oct or the beginning of nov)

The exam will be coming soon. I have to start doing revision gradually. I do not want to burn midnight oil again. Lots of things to be remembered. Let me study hard before my vacation during december!

No comments: