Friday, 17 October 2008
thought
I had come out lots of thoughts these few days. I encountered different situations and i have a different view towards the people and life. I am not posting them now because i need time to form in words. I will just summarise it in a few sentences. Sometimes, i dislike the common perception of the society. I knew if i want to walk in a different way to what they believe in, i will be alone to walk on the road that is less travelled by others. Despite that, i still don't have the courage to walk in a different way that others used to be. I will gradually lost myself and follow what others think what is correct. Is this my desire? I don't think so. Sometimes, people laughed or looked down on you because you act and think differently. However, be dare to overcome the society's yardstick in 'measuring' a person. I am learning to instill myself about this as i knew that all the while, i care others think who i am. From this moments, i am just want to be myself. I am really who i am. I am not being arrogant or spreading the value to be individualistic but i am very tired for the 'measurement' of the society.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment