Monday, 6 October 2008

Gloomy

I really can't explain my feeling now. i can't even explain the reason i am behaving like that. Things are messing around. Life is so untidy that i think it is time for me to tidy up my own things. I just need a few days which are totally for myself only. Without going to classes, without assignment, without any electrical gadgets, without everyone, just the only me to keep my things in a correct sequence. I am not greedy. I just need a few days. Music used to be healing my heart and soul but it does not work now. Anyway, i know i will get well soon. Don't worry, time will be the best medicine to cure my gloominess.

2 comments:

fishtail said...

Hang in there. Hope you come out of it soon :)

peilin87 said...

fishtail: thanks a lot for your encouragement. Don't worry. I am feeling ok now.