Saturday, 11 April 2009

Ginza (銀座)


Ginza is recognized as one of the most luxurious shopping destinations in the world. In japan, it is also considered a high-class place to shop. I went to Ginza for twice. The first time i went was raining & i can't take much photos as i need to take my umbrella. Some of the photos are too blur because i used one hand to take umbrella whereas another hand took photos. I went there with my aunty again because i want to buy a bag from Adidas. I wanted to ask her whether it was worth to buy or not. Finally, i managed to buy one & it is quite nice.

I like this decoration. I managed to take it when no one passed by. The 1st time i went there was before Christmas. We can listen to Christmas songs while we walked along the Ginza area.

Christian Dior (CD)

Burberry from UK

No comments: