Friday, 10 April 2009

Yokohama Dobutsu no mori Park

The zoo is also known as Zoorasia which is chosen by the citizens of Yokohama. The zoo is consisted with few themes such as Asian Tropical Forest, Amazon Jungle, Subarctic Forest, Oceanic Grassland, etc. I will post some of the photos for animals here which i never see it in real before.



Penguin

Inuit fish trap. Inuit is a group of indigenous people inhabiting in Greenland, Canada & Alaska.

Polar bear keeps on swinging his head when i were there

I am so near with polar bear. Just a piece of glass only.

Seal

surrounding of the zoo


Area which is decorated based on Africa park. I wanted to share a photo of Okapi but i accidentally deleted the photo. I think i haven't see Okapi in any zoo in Malaysia.

Trees located at hillside where leaves are in yellowish/ red

A small playground. After for some observations, i found out that children in Japan like to play sands but i am not sure whether it is true.

1 comment: