I knew i shall be studying now but i am really stress to max( nearly). I feel like pulling all my hair out while i am doing revision for public law. that's why i need to relax a bit in order to continue study later. Life recently is just study, study & study! No choice but have to do so. Exam is really coming near & i still doesn't have any confident for any subject.
I read online newspaper & saw an article which is quite encouraging. Anyone of you hear about Susan Boyle? I heard about her quite some time before & i went to listen 'i dreamed a dream' sang by her from youtube. It is really amazing! The voice is fantastic! I am not exaggerating. I am not really familiar with modern Western music recently. All the time, i like Carpenters, Abba, Celine Dion & il divo. I think her angelic voice is on par with il divo. I still remembered when i watched the video in youtube, the audiences & even though the judges of the show gave her a despised look because of her dressing style & her appearance. The moment she sang, their eyes rolled big with shock. Many of them gave her standing ovation when she sang half-way. It is really a touching scene & it taught me some lessons- don't judge people by its cover & dream is so important to motivate one to chase dreams!
the link to read her article in Chinese>>> http://ladyzone.sinchew-i.com/node/1173
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ya, She's great indeed! A special one! :)
Post a Comment