Had my 1st class for japanese class. I feel so energetic & surprisingly did not fell asleep as i am very tired today. Woke up at 6am & i just slept for 6 hours which are not enough to me. Maybe i really love to learn new language. That's why i paid full attention during class. Actually, i hope to complete my korean class before i start to do my japanese class. Compared to kawaoka sensei, i prefer eun sil sun-seng-nim. The later is more caring, friendly & helpful. I really miss her lessons. Hope the intermediate will be able to start. I look forward to attend classes conduct by sun-seng-nim.
Before i went to the class today, i had my dinner at mc donald in kl sentral with seow peing. We chatted a lot & it is so nice & casual to talk with her. Feel much more comfortable with her. After finished the m'sian studies, we took bus from kdu to kl sentral. Unluckily, it was raining. We waited the bus for few minutes & there was no seats there. i had to stand. Due to the attire that i wore today which was in formal, it is really inconvenient. When the bus braked for few times, i nearly fall on the floor though i tried my best to hold on tightly. An aunty saw me in this clumpsy situation & she gave her seat to me. make me feel so shameful & embarrased because i need an aunty who is older than me to gave me seat. I just sat for few minutes & i had to transfer to another bus station to wait for bus. Anyway, i feel really grateful & i appreciated the aunty's kindness. A big thank you to her!
I have decided to go to UM for the law forum this coming saturday with xuan. hope to gain much more knowledge & expose myself to the legal world. not really keen on becoming a lawyer but i will consider conveyancing field that seldom go to court. I admit that i am really lousy in arguing & i am extremely nervous when i did public speaking. I tried to control myself & kept on persuading myself but ends up impossible. I am really not confident to myself. shall encourage myself more & have more self-esteem.
About one matter that i really glad to notice that i really can let go of something that i stubborn at. i will keep it to myself. Goodbye & let bygones be bygones. I can be much happier without the existence of you. thanks a lot to you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment