Sis's car was banged by others. Not her fault but is the motorist and another car driver's fault. Don't feel like further explaining here. Since sis promised to become ying jie's camera girl, we can't have a decent meal to celebrate popo's birthday. We just bought a cake for her and sang her birthday song. Popo, hope you stay healthy and happy always. I love you!
Later, before i back to KL, sis gave me a red pocket containing money as my birthday gift in advance. I still don't know the amount of money but feel really touched by my sis's gesture. She is busy and yet her car was banged by others but she still remember my birthday whereas i thought my birthday is still far away. In 2 weeks time, i am gonna be 21 years old. have nothing much feeling about it. I think the most difficult part was when i turn 20 from 19. i feel so down that time. Now, i think i can easily accept it. won't make it big but i hope to make it simple or to myself only. I am not in favour let others know about it. Finally, i can enter casino in genting. just wanna have a visit there.
I hate assignment. I am lazy bug and i am afraid of assignment. Made me feel so sick to have assignment. Why my course has assignment? it shall not as i study external law. that's why i chose this program instead of others. Hope the 1 week holiday will come very very very soon. I hope that tomorrow will be a holiday. I act like a baby=p
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment