Sunday, 21 September 2008

Gathering

Yesterday, I met my fellow friends in Form 6. There are may, winnie, ai wei, kah wai, wei chen, Joe, Chin Huat and me. May's friend, Fatin was here too. Hing Mun did not come because she had a meeting in her school. Hope that she can join us next time. We met in Nando.

Feel glad to meet them all as i just meet most of them 1st time since F6 except ai wei, may & hing mun. Hmm... the atmosphere was good. lots of jokes, lots of laughter, lots of topics to chat and in conclusion, it was really a nice gathering that i had been. I was so quiet during F6. I think they won't expect me to be such talkative and laugh out very loudly. Anyway, that is me.

Frankly, when i met him, i feel so afraid because i did not know how to face him. Fear that we will be embarrased. Luckily, he did not sit beside me. If not, i will feel scare and uneasy. He sat opposite me, beside may. He did not change much, still as usual. I don't dare to have eye contact with him totally. Feel so surprised that he is no longer studying. I did not know the exact reason but he just told us it was about family matter. Hope that he can settle down all his family matters and can resume to university. Maybe i like him before, so, i care about him. Don't worry, i don't have such feeling towards him anymore. I can treat him as my friend. The gap between us is even bigger. Anyway, all the best to him:) Frankly, i want to sms him when i back home to ask him about his studies matter. I successfully control my feelings to do so. I just don't want to give myself and him hopes. Just be an ordinary friend will do. If there is any chemical reaction happen between us, I think God will lead us.

After about 1 hour, the boy's gang have to leave. Kah wai had an arguement with her girl friend and he need to reconcile with her. I feel that her girl friend is quite controllabe person. Kah wai ask us which type of boy friend we like---a lenient or like to control you. I just think that i like my future boy friend to give me spaces and will not control me too much because i did not like to be controlled by others and i did not like to control others too. In return, i will give spaces to him. I think both of us need spaces to breath and live. We have different friends and family. I also told kah wai that since he himself had chosen to start a relationship, he has accepted what her girl friend is.

We will meet on 11th of October as Kah wai promise to give us a treat as apologise. So, we will meet again and let see what will happen ^^

No comments: