Should i tell others that the existence of my blog? When i created the blog, i intended to jot down my feelings & thoughts. It will make me feel much more comfortable to express what i think without afraid of hurting others. I don't like to upset others as i knew maintaining the relationship with others are difficult whereas it needs few seconds to spoil a relationship. anyway, should i tell others?
I feel so upset today. My classmate from Zimbabwe, Tino told chooi qing that i lied to him. I swear i didn't lie to him that i am not an UOL student. I think it is no point to lie to him as we will meet everyday. I also feel that so strange. We met for the previous classes & why he can't see me sitting in the class? It is really ridiculous. At first, i thought it might be misunderstanding because i might not listen to him carefully as his assent is quite weird. I tried to explain but he insisted that i lied to him. It makes me frustrated & at the same time a little bit angry. I try not to offend anyone in my class but at the end & in the beginning of the 1st semester, i had someone who think me as a liar. I was once told by Huey Koon that i shall not be so sad with what the people think of me. We can't please everyone in fact. She always ask me to just stay on & be myself. It's so true now. I really care what people think of me & i feel sad if they think i am bad. I will try to be friend with him in class when i see him next time & it depends on him whether to forgive me. Actually, i really did nothing wrong. So, it is me getting his forgiveness but i just don't want to make this small matter big. I shall concentrate on my studies, maintaining a good relationship with family & friends & stay happy.
I admit that i am really not a sociable person. I don't know ways to mix with other people in my class. Sometimes, i think i will absolutely be a failure in socializing with others. They think i am too serious. However, i think i am not. I am just not close with them. That's why i seldom talk. Shin yee will surely know that. I still remember shin yee told me that she can't believe that my 1st impression to her as a quiet girl but i turn out to be extremely talkative when i was with her. I miss her & the time we spent together as housemate +coursemate+ classmate. Frankly, if malacca has offer UOL program, surely i will stay there. I like the people there. Very friendly & kind. I can put my total trust to them. I am always cheated by my close friends, Hor Yuet, Mei Chi & Jia Min. Hor Yuet always laugh me because she always make fun of me by lying to me. Though it is ilogical sometimes, i still believe totally what she told me.
아 자 아 자 fighting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment