Friday, 26 September 2008

Lousy KTM system

I took KTM today and i nearly get mad. I am not intenting to talk bad mouth or affect the reputation of the train system but it is too lousy and bad that i can't bear with it. Those who are taking and had been taking the train before will surely knew about it. I waited nearly 1 hour at Subang Jaya station. Then, i transfer in KL sentral where i have to wait 3o minutes for another train to back home. It really make me feel so frustrated. The trains were packed with lots of people. I just can stand still and i just stepped on the floor with 1 leg. I am quite sure that i won't fall down as i can't even move and all of us just stick together without any spaces. I am not exagerating but this is truth.

Yesterday, the train was also late. I waited for 40 minutes for the train. I purposely waited earlier for the train. However, i ended up late too. Feel so uneasy as i have been late for my appointment with my Japanese teacher. I knew most of the japanese are very punctual. My teacher had waited me for 15 minutes. Feel really sorry to her.

The government is encouraging us to take public transports instead of using cars. However, the public transports still do not improve much. So, how can the policy attracted people to take public transport? If i have the choice, i surely won't take it due to various reasons---Too pack, not punctual, inconvenient, etc. Hope there are some improvements in the public transports soon.

No comments: