My once close friend, elena is coming back from Australia. I just knew it when i read wei haun's blog. Christina did told me before that but she did not tell me the exact time. They are going to have a farewell with wei haun who is going to UK to study. Shall i appear myself and ask whether i can join. I just really hope to meet elena and if i miss it, i think it will take very long time for us to meet next time.I did not meet her for 2 to 3 years. However, i also have to attend ying jie wedding dinner..conflicts happen..how should i do? i miss her heaps. It will be great if we can face to face talk to each other. surely will be a very nice and precious moment=)
Will be back to ipoh tomorrow. home sweet home, here i come ^^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oops. I'm so sorry. Just noticed that u read my blog and knew about elena and the farewell. If I have read it earlier, knowing that u'll be back in Ipoh, sure I'll call u to join us as well. My fault =.=
Anyway, Elena and I are still free now! haha. Let's meet up okay!!?
Post a Comment