I am feeling better today. Frankly, part of it because i have think of the solution. Another part of it because i ate quite a lot of sweet things today. I ate 2 ice-cream today. I knew it will put on weight but i just can't resist to have something sweet to get rid of my bad mood. I feel so contented after eating the ice-cream. Whenever i feel really bad mood, i will eat something that i like, especially ice-cream. Though it is fattening and i am fat enough, i just need it. I have reduce the amount of eating ice-cream. Those who knew me well will know that i like to eat ice-cream, cakes and chocolate. I think they are the main factors that i am fat. I don't eat much on foods but i like these unhealthy foods or i am craze with them. Class for today also ended a little earlier and i went home earlier. hooray!
I think i will control my feeling or emotion better next time. This time, i think i have improved a lot. At least, i just feel moody for 3 days. It can consider not bad. I used to quite a long time if i face this type of situation.
I am reading Asia journal. It is publishing weekly and i like to read it because this is the only magazine or the only source that improve and maintain my standard of mandarin. I seldom read local newspaper but i will make myself to read it online if i can. The title for this week is the poison milk powder issue in China. My feeling is complicated after i read the articles. Feel angry and sad. Angry because of the businessmen are very selfish and greedy. They added the hazardous chemical things inside the milk powder. Do they ever think of social responsibility? I knew they need to earn money but they shall also think of the safety of the babies who consume the milk. Babies are so naive and the only food they have is milk. They can't protect themselves but they are drinking poisonous milk. The businessmen or the manufacturers are like murderers who kill the babies slowly. The government also need to take stern action against the heartless and cruel manufacturers. They shall have moral conscience. Feel sad for the parents. They bought the milk powder with their hard-earned money but ends up the milk they fed to their babies are harmful. The health of the babies are affected adversely. I think the parents won't think of the milk will cause their babies a lot of problems. There are still quite a huge number of poor people in China where they can't afford to buy foreign brand milk powder for their babies. How would they feed their babies? I really wander. Really pray hard for the babies and their parents. I think it is the saddest thing for the parents if their children have occur any problems. They will be very worried. All the parents in the world love their children very much. They will sacrify anything for the sake of their children.
It is an emotional post but bear with me. I really can't stand on it if i keep quiet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment