Tuesday, 23 September 2008

down

I knew that i am very moody today. I feel like keep quiet and just stay alone. Please forgive me being moody and down. I just need some spaces for myself to breath and handle something. Some thinking are in my mind and i just need time to settle it. More and more assignments during the 1 week break. I really hope that i can finish it during weekend.

Mr lee told us about the movie about fighter club starred by brat pitt. I am not a big fan of him. I am just attracted by the storyline. Really have to look for it and download it. Sometimes, i am just fed up with the environment around me. I really want to have a look outside my small little world that suffocates me and i want to look out of the box.Maybe i should have my very own identity and i just want to be myself. Tomorrow, there will be a welcoming party from the law society.Frankly, i don't really want to go. I am not good in socializing and i am not in favour or good mood to mingle with people. I will choose to have Mr.Lee's class. Not that i am hardworking but i am lazy to do that. Am i suitable to be lawyer since i am not a sociable person? I don't know.

I dislike my brain stuff with unnecesary things. I want them to get out of my mind. Feel suffer if i keep on thinking about it. Please give me some time. I will be better.

No comments: