today, i skipped class to accompany xuan & chooi qing to mid valley. We took taxi there & costs RM13.60 from KDU. When we reached there, i just accompany them to shop for their blazer, skirt & white shirt. After that, we went to have our so called lunch & dinner in feng lai which is a taiwanese restaurant. Before that, i like to eat the foods there. However, the food today is so so. The sweet & sour pork ribs according to menu is not what i expected. pork ribs mean meat but these special pork ribs are full with fats that i can't even bite or taste the meat. Luckily, the drink which i ordered---watermelon juice with milk is nice. If not, i will feel very disappointed to this restaurant. I think it will take me long time to visit there again.
Frankly, i would like to continue to attend the session 2 of the talk by the lecturer from oxford brookes as it is rare to have a foreign lecturer coming here giving us a brief talk about constitutional & human rights act. I think that his assent is consider ok & not heavy that i can understand what he is talking compared the last 'ang moh' that came to MMU. I felt asleep last time for not understanding the talking. I also want to attend malaysian studies as i find out that Mr. Warren's class is interesting because of his deep knowledge in history, which are just not merely about Malaysia's history but world history. It make me gain so much from his lesson. Sometimes, i feel so sorry to myself & in the other hand, i feel angry of myself. It is because i always dare not to do what i think it is right & what i like. I just be a 'yes' man & follow what others said. i don't really like what i am. i feel so sick of myself. can i be brave to voice out if i really don't like? BE BRAVE & JIA YOU!
I really have to work hard in my studies. As what Mr lee said, this program is tough & need to put a lot of efforts. From this month onwards, i promise myself that i will cut down my shopping time & money in eating good food. I will really do my best to save money, study hard, back to hometown & accompany niu mai, zheng yao & kai xin.Besides, i want to control my diet. Do remember, no over-eat. Anyway, be grateful to what i have & i shall appreciate them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment